TTAG is a Canadian one-touch calling card replacement solution allowing customers to connect with their friends, family and business partners abroad at great savings. Their goal was to create sales points with minimal operating costs and reach a specific audience who do not regularly use an internet connection. They also sought to create a more effective system for making payments and create and recharge their calling accounts.
- TTAG’s primary challenge was to engage with potential clients who use cash to buy calling cards and don’t regularly use an internet connection. They were looking for a way to engage with customers that didn’t depend on use of an internet connection – this ruled out email or website engagement as means of communication.
- Creating sales points with affordable costs. As TTAG specializes in an information-based product that does not rely on physical points of sale, they have more flexibility in how they create sales points. Their priorities are sales points that are easy-to-use and as cost-effective as possible.
How the Product Helped
- Created TTAG’s mobile agent program. The members of this program are able to recharge phones of their own clients through text messaging. This means that they can top-up account of their clients with the help of text messaging and get commissions from transactions.
- Also, the solution helped to create effective sales points with no operation costs.
- Customers who are not comfortable with making online payments via credit cards are now able to pay cash and receive long distance calling minutes by SMS.
- Increase revenue due to unique customer segment acquisition
- Created a unique customer experience.